Check them up!

Check out my SHADOWPLAY Piano Cover!
Click Here!
I mixed Gemini-0-eternal with Gemini-II-the luv!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

ALICE NINE NEW ALBUM [Merry Christmas To U]

I am. screaming. HORRIFICALLY WHEN I SAW A POST,
"ALICE NINE NEW ALBUM"

It will be released in iTunes in December 4th!
What a bad choose of date, they should choose December 3rd!!!!!! *that's my bd

Oh MY! Finaaaaallllyyyy they release something!!!
I'm going to wait the Gazette's BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY to be available in my country and this Alice Nine's Album, Merry Christmas To U.


My birthday is coming soon, so i cant wait!
Here's two song preview from them, "kansei zenya" and "Exist".

Just by hearing the preview, my heart fluttered and i begin to scream horrifically.
No more words, i'll just bring the previews!


Wait swiftly steady slowly, guys.
I will post more news!


cr: FAIX, Kaoru Kaoizumi

No comments:

Post a Comment